“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” – Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing
- Comic Con 2017 Panels: Steampunk Goodness and the End of the World, Ragnarok-Norse-Apocalypse Style
- My SL Comic Con 2016 Schedule: Stephen King’s “On Writing” and “A Celebration of Steampunk”
- High Fives Taken to the Level of Art at Liberty Park
- My Panels at SL Comic Con FanX 2016: Gaining Writer Resilience, Writing Tough Topics for YA, and Going Beyond Steampunk Goggles
- Did You Know Students Get In LTUE Free?! Where I’ll Be at Life, the Universe, and Everything 2016
Looking for Something Specific?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Books I am Reading!
Writerly Quote of the Week!
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." ~ Robert A. Heinlein